Gather your friends and family and usher in the holiday season on a self-guided tour of five extraordinary homes lavishly decorated to reflect the charm of the holidays while enjoying seasonal music, holiday cheer and cookies.
Now in its ninth year, the Holiday Tour of Homes is a tradition you’ll want to share with your friends! New to the event this year is a Holiday Wreath Raffle! Gainan’s Flowers and Garden Center has graciously donated five wreaths to be raffled off at each home. Tickets for the raffle are $5 each.
Featured on the tour this year are homes owned by:
- Donna Yeargain – 5332 Green Teal Drive
- Stephen & Mandie Casher – 3918 Summerwood Drive
- Terry & Jan Wattles – 1807 Lost Creek Road
The Crossings Bed & Breakfast
- Dewey Algaard – 3397 Lucky Penny Lane
- Dean & Jessica Smith – 2938 Rimrock Road
This fundraising event is graciously chaired by Billings Symphony board members.